Old ourworld & New ourworld XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Puma

[Avatar]

Okay alot of new players like the ZC,ZCA and ourworld bringing the items they want back. I know there arent alot collectors but i know they would want ourworld back because i remember i was happy alot alot happy with vamp cape 2010 jan. I want to ask OW if there are 2 sides that want and dont want why dont u make sometihng like second level ? for the players that dont want their items come back and try to get em like we used to over 2 years ago ? Thats idea that some will like and others wont please behave !
Rainbow Cloaca
ourWorld Pro
[Avatar]

Things change, you need to accept it even if you don't like it.
And it's a computer game, I don't think having super rare items will really matter.

previously zoidberg, dinkleberg, and everything else
[Yahoo!]
Jalyza

[Avatar]

I don't understand what you're trying to say :\

|Ada|Billie|Bunny|Roxs|
Ask.FM - http://ask.fm/JahhLieeZahh - I'll answer anything.
Puma

[Avatar]

Jalyza wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say :\

New players like to get the items without any work. Collectors want. I want to ask if ourworld want to make other level like alpha beta etc where dont have zc zca etc u need to work hard to get something u want
Zafrina
ourWorld Volunteer
[Avatar]

He wants ourWorld to create a second version of the game, exactly how it was before ZC.

"You should know better than to corner an animal like a fox. We have a tendency to show our teeth."
Thank you Kila ! ❤️
[Yahoo!]
Puma

[Avatar]

Zafrina wrote:

He wants ourWorld to create a second version of the game, exactly how it was before ZC.

quite close
Capable
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Awh, no.. Sorry bad idea. I used to play a live streaming game called RuneScape. The owners changed it.. a lot. And I quit because of how bad they made it. Now there are all kinds of Private Servers and it's just awful.. My little sister plays this game called ClubPenguin and the same thing is happening to that game. Sorry, but I don't agree. ourWorld is fine the way it is, but I agree the owners need to leave it alone for quite a while and focus only on fixing bugs.
frifjuiouriowrfj

[Avatar]

Amazed wrote:Awh, no.. Sorry bad idea. I used to play a live streaming game called RuneScape. The owners changed it.. a lot. And I quit because of how bad they made it. Now there are all kinds of Private Servers and it's just awful.. My little sister plays this game called ClubPenguin and the same thing is happening to that game. Sorry, but I don't agree. ourWorld is fine the way it is, but I agree the owners need to leave it alone for quite a while and focus only on fixing bugs.

And how about those people who have been on a game for a while, spend ton of time and money trying to get some super rare items, and now sitting here and watching their items they worked so hard for become "common". How do you think we feel?

Looking for a new crew leader. Inquire within :] Monthly payment provided.

I was like this x2. This year x3? Plz.

Verix
Banned
[Avatar]

It's always been the same shit hole.
frifjuiouriowrfj

[Avatar]

Verix wrote:It's always been the same shit hole.
always will be too :?

Looking for a new crew leader. Inquire within :] Monthly payment provided.

I was like this x2. This year x3? Plz.

Yokoanne

[Avatar]

Oh Noez, Lets go back to when everything was cheap as chips and when OurWorld got NO MONEY!

Hooray!

Yeah, I'm loved throughout the forum.

Loki The Avenger wrote:screw you.
[Email]
Timea

[Avatar]

I would understand it alot more if you used You*not u, and it's , not its. Need grammar help (;

And you need to accept, gotta admit; ourworld was TONS better before ZC came out, they just need the money >.<

.................................... flatbush zombies // the underachievers // joey bada$$ // tupac

"let the sour D fill my lungs, gold fangs hangin' over my gums, we Flatbush bruh, can't stop us, just watch this and let the legends grow and become, uh""

[Email] [Yahoo!]
Yokoanne

[Avatar]

Befriended wrote:I would understand it alot more if you used You*not u, and it's , not its. Need grammar help (;

And you need to accept, gotta admit; ourworld was TONS better before ZC came out, they just need the money >.<

I wouldn't be a grammar Nazi, where's your full stop at the end of your sentence?Also, in school work, do you use emotions like "(;" or ">.<"?
I think not.
Don't criticize other peoples grammar or correct them, because your grammar isn't perfect either, I can point out a bunch of flaws in your grammar.

Yeah, I'm loved throughout the forum.

Loki The Avenger wrote:screw you.
[Email]
SkyLily
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I think this is actually a really good idea.
But it would be soooo much effort, and they'd have to go right back to when it all went downhill. No trading and no zoe's club, and possibly no vegas or beatstreet or anything else they've updated since then. I wouldn't miss any of it

<< Me, by me.
[WWW]
Timea

[Avatar]

Yokoanne wrote:
Befriended wrote:I would understand it alot more if you used You*not u, and it's , not its. (;

I wouldn't be a grammar Nazi, where's your full stop at the end of your sentence?Also, in school work, do you use emotions like "(;" or ">.<"?
I think not.
Don't criticize other peoples grammar or correct them, because your grammar isn't perfect either, I can point out a bunch of flaws in your grammar.

" IF "
DUDE ARE YOU BLIND?
And this isn't school work, so don't tell me what to do.

AND, I didn't say anything about your grammar, so stayt out of it. I Just said IF he used it, not that he has to.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/19/2012 06:37:24

.................................... flatbush zombies // the underachievers // joey bada$$ // tupac

"let the sour D fill my lungs, gold fangs hangin' over my gums, we Flatbush bruh, can't stop us, just watch this and let the legends grow and become, uh""

[Email] [Yahoo!]
Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team