Verify Email Problem XML
Forum Index » Bug Smashing
Memento

[Avatar]

Yesterday I enter my email to verify my account so i can whisper and enter codes.
But When I check my email it wasnt there.I also checked the Junk/Spam too
I tried another but still wouldn't show up.
I tried again but the same again.
Can anyone help me with this prob?
Mad Hatter
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Wait a little bit. You may need to wait a day.
These days they aren't sending them right away, they're most likely busy.

I'm done with the forums
Want to talk here's my Ask (If you see this, you get an item. First come first serve ).
Or my Tumblr
You can contact me there.
Dougaroo
ourWorld Development Team
[Avatar]

000 lil 000 wrote:Yesterday I enter my email to verify my account so i can whisper and enter codes.
But When I check my email it wasnt there.I also checked the Junk/Spam too
I tried another but still wouldn't show up.
I tried again but the same again.
Can anyone help me with this prob?

If you changed your email from one address to another, we first send an email to the old address. If you can still read that old email account you can go there and click on the email and complete the verification right away.

If you can't read that old email account any more you need to wait 2 days and then we'll send an email to the new address.

Why do we do this? In case you give your login+password to another player and they try to change your verified email. This process lets you stop them.

I only deal with bugs so please don't pm me asking for threads to be deleted, to become a moderator/volunteer or for help with your account. For forum issues ask Czarcasm, for account problems submit a help ticket. Thanks.
Forum Index » Bug Smashing
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team