Want To Know How To Get Gems? XML
Forum Index » New to ourWorld?
Rudolph
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Okay In This post I will tell you how to get gems! I searched for a topic like this and all I found was how to get coins ect.. But if there is another topic like this I will get it deleted right away!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Get Gems! {Short Version}

• Do offers, Gambit ect...
• Buy Gems
• Become A Resident
• Get your Referral Code and share with friends
• Videos
• Connect your facebook account to OurWorld and get 10 gems from the weekly facebook code

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Get Gems! {Long version}

Offers

• This is a really easy way to get gems! all you have to do is go onto your ourWorld account, when it loads go to the upper right corner where it says 'For Free'. Hover Over it and click 'Gambit, Super Reward or UltraWall' When you click it there will be a lot of offers for you to do and when you complete one you will get 10gems or more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Gems

If You do not want to spend any money skip this bit.

• Buying gems is one of the simplest ways, but it will cost money. Log On to your ourWorld and go to the Upper right corner again where it says 'For Free' hover over it and click either 'Gems By Cell Phone, Pay Online or $10 in mail' When you click one of them, Follow the simple instructions.

Become A Resident

Again If You Don't Want to spend any money Skip this bit

• This is another easy way to get gems! By becoming a resident you will get Gems (150 a month if you pay £5.99 or 1800 if you pay £49.99), Mondo condo (Bigger Condo), Exclusive Item Every month, 2x more flow, No Ads, Exclusive Areas, Resident Jackpots and more... Okay so here are the steps, Go onto your OurWorld Account, Go to the upper right corner and hover over Account and click 'Become A Resident'. Tick Which Payment you will use (PayPal or Credit Card) and How much your going to pay ( £5.99 or £49.99), then click 'Check Out' and Follow the instructions.

Referral Code

• A referral code is where you get a link and share it with your friend and then if your friend joins ourworld and levels up to 5 you will get 5 gems! And every 5 levels he/she levels up you will get another 5 gems! Instructions : Go On to your ourWorld account and go to your User Setting Located in Account. when you are on your User Settings click 'Sharing' and there you will find your referral code. Click 'Your Referral Code' and a Pop-up screen will come up, Copy and paste that to a Email/Social Networking Sites and Then your done!

Videos

• Videos are a really easy way to get gems! Note: only works in the United States. Log On to your ourWorld account and Hover over 'For Free' and you should see a video there and how many gems you will get if you watch it. Click the 'Watch This' Button and it should start the video. After you have watched it you should of got your gems.

FaceBook

If You Do Not have a FaceBook please skip this step!

• Have A Facebook account? Then Connect it to your ourWorld Account. Go on to your account and hover over the 'For Free' button. and at the bottom it should say 'Play On Facebook', click it and it should bring you to your User Settings. At the bottom it should say 'Connect' Click it. There should be a Pop-Up that says 'Connect With Facebook' Click the link and it should bring you to FaceBook. Enter your Account info For Facebook and press enter.

Thanks for Reading!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/28/2011 10:36:53

Rudolph
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Should be posted in 'New To OurWorld' Sorry D: ill get a mod to move it.

ok
Nasira

[Avatar]

This's helpful for new ourWorlders. (:

Rerun Van Pelt

[Avatar]

Wow, I love how descriptive you were. 5 stars!

I was Skittles, now I'm Rerun Van Pelt, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rerun_van_Pelt
Klinky

[Avatar]

under 'offers' link, I think you should add a link to Shrimpoy's post on which offers work.

1,000th Post and Lvl 50: 1/14/2011

Rudolph
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Thank you (:

ok
Rudolph
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Klinky wrote:under 'offers' link, I think you should add a link to Shrimpoy's post on which offers work.

Can you get me a link? and PM it me thanks (:

ok
Klinky

[Avatar]

OwElite Han wrote:
Klinky wrote:under 'offers' link, I think you should add a link to Shrimpoy's post on which offers work.

sure, one sec.

1,000th Post and Lvl 50: 1/14/2011

Rudolph
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Klinky wrote:
OwElite Han wrote:

sure, one sec.

Are you still going to PM me? (:

ok
Lexto

[Avatar]

I really needed something like this, thanks!

Random name ;P
jessie4670

[Avatar]

Thx for telling me this its helpful i got ALOT of gems add me my name is jessie4670
iLuvSanny x3

[Avatar]

You say it only work in US, I say no. I'm not in us, yet It works for my noobs, Just saying so the newcomers know ^.^ ( Talking about vids part.)
HesMyOnlySaviour

[Avatar]

WOW! Out of all explanations, yours was the only one that REALLY caught my eye! It was really specific. (:
Forum Index » New to ourWorld?
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team