Getting flow without cheating- But still fast enough ! XML
Forum Index » New to ourWorld?
YehAnnieYeh

[Avatar]

Ok, heres a couple of ways to get flow quickly- without cheating !

The basics:
-You can talk:
I usually get to a person and start talking. Most people on ourworld are relatively friendly, so just go ahead and compliment them or ask them a few questions on themselves You get a great conversation, a new friend, and flow
-You can dance:
Every 30 seconds or so, you can dance and get lots of flow. try dancing then stop, wait a couple of seconds, then restart!
-Games:
You can play games, they're fun and flow-filled.
COMMENTED RECOMMENDATIONS: someone recommended fishdom, so go ahead and try it!
-Challenges:
You can do challenges, they give you flow. Try Caden or Doug Bot... They challenge you to GAMES. Games give you flow TOO, so when your done, you would have (for example) 10 flow reward + the 20 flow you made playing !

Stuff you might not know:
-Buzz:
At the buzz cafe, aska friend to be barista, and get the coffee. The coffee gives you flow when you get it!
-Jobs:
When you work, you get flow. Its easy, since you only need to click different stuff.
-Ordering food:
Ordering food gives you flow. Soo easy. So try out Flo's diner!
-Piano keys in Electric Avenue
Walk over the piano keys outside Flo's diner! They give you flow

Flow boost:
We all know flow boost give you, well, a boost to get flow. So, when you do everything i've just suggested, you can get EVEN MORE FLOW! Unfortunatly, to get a flow boost, you either need to be a resident or have gems. Dont worry, gems are easy to get, with the weekly gem code (you get one with the FREE ourworld toolbar). Anyway, the cheapest flow boosters are:
-Facebook necklace
GET A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ! You only need to make one, and sign up for it on OurWorld. Gives you 10% boost. ..FREE !
-Pool sticks
You can find poolsticks at threads, under ''Handheld''. They cost 15 gems. Or around 15 gems. They give you 20% boost.
-There are flow boosters, but they cost 65 gems.-
-GROUP BOOSTERS!
Oh, how i love group boosters. THEY'RE FREE! Find a friend with group boosters, and group with them ! They can give you from 50%- Waaay more !

Cheats:
Fine. If you really want to cheat, here you go..
Say:
"test-mode 42"
...no caps, no whisper, no periods, no quotation marks, no nothing. plain and naked. Then, say:
"cryptobiologist"
..Again, plain and naked. Do this EVERY DAY. The more consecutive days you do it, the more flow you get every time! If you miss a day, it goes down by 3 flows every time.

Well, if i forgot something, just tell me. I think ive covered everything. (:
Cya

***EDIT****
wow, i made this so long ago. i'm glad you all like the post
If you're looking for other ways to make flow, just look through all the comments! There's 7 pages right now, so i'm not really feeling like going through all of them to edit. Anyway, i DID cover the basics, and doing just that can get you flow really fast.

Thanks everyone

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/24/2012 16:16:18

Starch

[Avatar]

Good Post!
I think more people need to post stuff like what you posted. It's better for the test modes to be a secret, so i like waht you posted, and they rae some of the best ways to get flow too!
[WWW]
YehAnnieYeh

[Avatar]

julianafr123 wrote:Good Post!
I think more people need to post stuff like what you posted. It's better for the test modes to be a secret, so i like waht you posted, and they rae some of the best ways to get flow too!

Thank you ! And i agree ! When i saw that most people were posting the cheat, i thought that its not the only way to get flow ! Since, i lvl up at least 3 times a week ! And i need 300 flow a lvl .-.

AlmostAlice
Forum Moderator
[Avatar]

good post!
Also,you can go to electric avenue and click on the...piano keys (I don't know what they are called : P )
I don't think you mentioned it,did you??

((click on the pictures (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ☾~*)
[WWW]
YehAnnieYeh

[Avatar]

No, i didnt ! I never realised that !

sarahlovs33

[Avatar]

xX Lynz Xx wrote: good post!
Also,you can go to electric avenue and click on the...piano keys (I don't know what they are called : P )

She did but if u wait *30 seconds like the dancing u click on it I got ten flow ike right away becuz u know how the music note appears click on it again in said time * and I got ten flow just an expieriment o_O

….(….\…………../….)
…. \….\……….. /…./
……\….\………./…./
…….\…./´¯.I.¯`\./…/
……./… I….I..(¯¯¯`\
……I…..I´¯.I´¯.I..\…)
……\…..` ¯..¯ ´…….’
…….\_________.•´
……..l-_-_-_-_-_- Funky Monkey123 inspired my siggy ! ^_^

MyNiceProfile.com

I bet you're wondering what a place like me is doing in a girl like this!? o_O

Yeah somethin like that . >.<

What does love mean?

Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
[Email]
YehAnnieYeh

[Avatar]

Thats so awsome ! People really should try this !

YehAnnieYeh

[Avatar]

So, did enyone try these tips yet?

Dummy User

i think u must say more about cheating

some people love cheating

also me

i need cheats for gems

real cheats

add me!

my name is julialove
Laura374

[Avatar]

xCrazeyColouurz wrote:Ok, heres a couple of ways to get flow quickly- without cheating !

The basics:
-You can talk:
I usually get to a person and start talking. That gets me flow quick..
-You can dance:
Every 30 seconds or so, you can dance and get lots of flow. try dancing then stop, wait a couple of seconds, then restart!
-Games:
You can play games, their fun and flow-filled.
-Challenges:
You can do challenges, they give you flow. Try Caden or Doug Bot... They challenge you to GAMES. Games give you flow TOO, so when yur done, you would have (for example) 10 flow reward + the 20 flow you made playing !

Stuff you might not know:
-Buzz:
At the buzz cafe, aska friend to be barista, and get the coffee ! The coffee gives you flow when you get it!
-Jobs:
When you work, you get flow. Its easy, since you only need to click.
-Ordering food:
Ordering food gives you flow. Soo easy.
-Piano keys in Electric Avenue
Walk over the piano keys outside Flo's diner ! They give you flow !

Flow boost:
We all know flow boost gives you, well, a boost of flow. So, when you do all the things i told you up there, you can get MORE FLOW ! Unfortunatly, to get a flow boost, you either need to be a resident or have gems. Dont worry, gems are easy to get, with the weekly gem code. But, only if you can get the toolbar. Anyway, the cheapest flow boosters are:
-Facebook necklace
GET A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ! You only need to make one, and sign up for it on OurWorld. Gives you 10% boost. ..FREE !
-Pool sticks
You can find poolsticks at threads, under ''Handheld''. They cost 15 gems. Or around 15 gems. They give you 20% boost.
-There are flow boosters, but they cost 65 gems.-
-Group boosters !
Oh, how i love group boosters. Find a friend with group boosters, and group with them ! They can give you from 50%- Waaay more !

Cheats:
If you really want to cheat, here you go..
Say test-mode 42 , no caps, no whisper, no periods, no nothing. test-mode 42 plain and naked. That can give you lots of flow. I cant really explain it.. Then, say cryptobiologist. ..Again, plain and naked.

Well, if i forgot something, just tell me. I think ive covered everything. (:
BuhhByee !

(Comment me on oW) ^____^
Your welcome !
xCrazeyColouurz

The facebook necklace gives you 5% flow boost
actually love pool sticks cost 19 gems and only give you 10 % flow boost
With a new person they will earn about 2-5 flow from playing if they have 0-15% flow boost
Not all the flow boosters cost 65 gems you can buy vortex bracelets for 32 gems which give you 20% flow boost each
Or you can buy a hair clip for 19 gems which gives you 10% plus you can wear all hair decorations together now which means you won't need to take things off to put it on anymore.

Other than that the first 3 basics are good and the stuff you may not know are helpful to new people
[MSN]
OoO pant OoO

[Avatar]

AlmostAlice wrote: good post!

I didn't know that!

http://owpantelisp.wordpress.com/
[Email] [WWW] [MSN]
OoO pant OoO

[Avatar]

There is also the autotyper! I don't remember if you mentioned it! The autotyper gives you the opportunity to say something many times! It helps when you have to study for school and so on! Here is the link:[url] http://wolfsourworldcheats.blogspot.com/2009/12/flow-harvesting.html
I hope that I help you!

http://owpantelisp.wordpress.com/
[Email] [WWW] [MSN]
JuicyStar3

[Avatar]

Location: Right behind you, Seriously, I am not joking, Look behind you.

nice tips

Thank-you x Z0MBi3 x, Its Beautiful.
Click To read about me life -->TheInnerMe
I throw my skittles in the air sometimes saying AYO, TASTE THE RAINBOW!

[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
JuicyStar3

[Avatar]

Location: Right behind you, Seriously, I am not joking, Look behind you.

I have made a very similar topic, not so long ago, but a little more than this http://forums.ourworld.com/forums/posts/list/8686.page" target="_new" rel="nofollow"> http://forums.ourworld.com/forums/posts/list/8686.page[/size]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/02/2010 07:26:27

Thank-you x Z0MBi3 x, Its Beautiful.
Click To read about me life -->TheInnerMe
I throw my skittles in the air sometimes saying AYO, TASTE THE RAINBOW!

[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
Gen
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

xCrazeyColouurz wrote:
test-mode 42 plain and naked. Then, say cryptobiologist. ..Again, plain and naked..

Nice post xD 5 stars!

And the quote made me laugh!

I was: Genelia, Selione, WiseWolfie, Phoenix, Misa Ayuzawa, Prez, Synx, Rafiki

I can help you with names if you're changing them.

2009 vets FTW! (:
Anyone who used to be really active in 2010? I'll remember you ;3
~
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind .~Dr. Seuss

Forum Index » New to ourWorld?
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team