Help - Can't access ourWorld in no way possible. XML
Forum Index » Bug Smashing
Brikkuna

[Avatar]

Every time I try to enter ourWorld it keeps saying ''This site can't be reached'' or ''Connection was reset'' (http://prntscr.com/dix8ln). It's not even the shell.swf error, it's worse. I tried switching off my router, going on incognito, changing my ip address, accessing through tablet, trying from other browsers and fixing my internet connection from Control Panel. In fact, luckily Tor had let me access the forums because Chrome didn't let me, it kept giving me errors. I also checked if ourWorld is maybe down, but it wasn't. This has been going on for almost a week for me now.
Is there any possible way I could fix it? I know I heard about other errors that ourWorld is having currently, so I understand at some point.
P.S. I am from Malta (Europe)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
[WWW]
Kuzo
Gamer
[Avatar]

Location: One of the places that once inhabited by the Headhunters. *q*

Ooie wrote:We're still experiencing the same server issues as we have all week long, you're not the only one having trouble. A lot of people are able to get in now, but there are also still a lot having issues. We're working on the problem now but there's no ETA on when exactly it'll all be back to normal, unfortunately.

Just wait for them to fix the problem..

| DeviantArt | Facebook | Pinterest | My References |
| ~> Scam Prevent Union <~|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seductive Prince
Forum Moderator
[Avatar]

Kuzo wrote:
Ooie wrote:We're still experiencing the same server issues as we have all week long, you're not the only one having trouble. A lot of people are able to get in now, but there are also still a lot having issues. We're working on the problem now but there's no ETA on when exactly it'll all be back to normal, unfortunately.

Just wait for them to fix the problem..

^
Many users are still having issues getting into the main site and forums. So you're not alone.

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to pm me or any other online moderator.

Locking!

[WWW]
Forum Index » Bug Smashing
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team