WELCOME HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Author Message
Kaarine
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Joined: 02/24/2010 03:42:42
Messages: 35
Location: Brasil
Offline

When we will come out to search for trick or treating?
We will surprise us with the Fright Box 2009?


I'm excited. Since already thank you very much!
Intel
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Joined: 03/26/2010 11:27:24
Messages: 4880
Offline

Uhm, It's not October yet, so halloween 2013 items aren't out also yet, so I think trick or treat will be available when Halloween 2013 items are.
And about Fright box 2009, they lower the chance every year to get a 2009 box by adding a new box and changing the price of the basket to the higher and no coins.
Also, none knows if there will be a fright box 2009 yet or not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/2013 09:35:29


people be like fgt fite me irl
Thanks Afflict,Aiden and Lavender.
MareksGregs
ourWorld Translator
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/26/2009 02:50:25
Messages: 5593
Location: Unknown
Offline

Fright Box 2009 will be in Trick or Treat this year. :)



[WWW]
Buff
ourWorld Volunteer
[Avatar]

Joined: 09/12/2011 04:03:07
Messages: 2298
Location: With Sophie In UK
Offline

MareksGregs wrote:Fright Box 2009 will be in Trick or Treat this year. :)


are u srs ?

[WWW]
sad lyfe
Photographer
[Avatar]

Joined: 12/29/2009 18:43:49
Messages: 2634
Location: butt
Offline

MareksGregs wrote:Fright Box 2009 will be in Trick or Treat this year. :)
How exciting (':

quit ow
thx cait its bbeautiffl
[WWW]
Buff
ourWorld Volunteer
[Avatar]

Joined: 09/12/2011 04:03:07
Messages: 2298
Location: With Sophie In UK
Offline

I hope the crows dont drop if the 2009 boxes come out

[WWW]
Selena
Artist
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/17/2009 06:35:52
Messages: 5041
Location: Unable To Locate
Offline

Buff wrote:I hope the crows dont drop if the 2009 boxes come out

Nah they never did.
Items' values aren't dropping anymore because people are so stubborn. I'm pretty sure that even if the 2009 Fright Box gets sold in stores again, the items will still be sold for millions because people are insane, which is something I have never seen before on ourWorld.
If anything, the items are getting more high with prices rather than dropping.

[WWW]
Buff
ourWorld Volunteer
[Avatar]

Joined: 09/12/2011 04:03:07
Messages: 2298
Location: With Sophie In UK
Offline

Selena wrote:
Buff wrote:I hope the crows dont drop if the 2009 boxes come out

Nah they never did.
Items' values aren't dropping anymore because people are so stubborn. I'm pretty sure that even if the 2009 Fright Box gets sold in stores again, the items will still be sold for millions because people are insane, which is something I have never seen before on ourWorld.
If anything, the items are getting more high with prices rather than dropping.


Phew -.- I hope I get a pair of crows they are gorgeous looking wings *.*
askjldsdlnjsojuhdfujhojrlhurhfg

[WWW]
Sugglet
ourWorld Pro
[Avatar]

Joined: 03/20/2013 11:32:21
Messages: 938
Location: England n_n
Offline

dis is why I needed to join ourWorld again, to get some bootful tot loot.
dayum I want dem crow wings so bad x_x

MareksGregs
ourWorld Translator
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/26/2009 02:50:25
Messages: 5593
Location: Unknown
Offline

Buff wrote:I hope the crows dont drop if the 2009 boxes come out


I wouldn't worry about that! The chance of getting any of the Fright Boxes from the basket is low.
I'm not gonna say how low exactly, because I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's expectations. :)



[WWW]
Grape
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Joined: 07/23/2009 16:42:19
Messages: 250
Offline

MareksGregs wrote:
Buff wrote:I hope the crows dont drop if the 2009 boxes come out


I wouldn't worry about that! The chance of getting any of the Fright Boxes from the basket is low.
I'm not gonna say how low exactly, because I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's expectations. :)


So if you get a 2009 box then there is a possibility of getting crows or demons? I thought they took out any chance of getting them or something?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/2013 13:09:09

Krux
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/27/2009 19:47:52
Messages: 1111
Offline

Grape wrote:
MareksGregs wrote:
Buff wrote:I hope the crows dont drop if the 2009 boxes come out


I wouldn't worry about that! The chance of getting any of the Fright Boxes from the basket is low.
I'm not gonna say how low exactly, because I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's expectations. :)


So if you get a 2009 box then there is a possibility of getting crows or demons? I thought they took out any chance of getting them or something?

I'm 99% sure you can get any fright box item from it since it's just a mystery box. There's a low chance of getting the best items, but it's always a possibility.

Thank you anachromical, flye, Marita, JayyVonMonroe, Bakayaro, Selena and Sonatines
Contest winners! Congrats Sonatines, Nik, Frida, Seductive Prince, smiles, 411V3 and the 5 runner ups!
xDistoleyouxD
Artist
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/04/2011 15:25:41
Messages: 8873
Offline

TBH, I rather not get a box.
I'm a curious idiot who knows that she's super unlucky with mystery boxes but yet tries every freakin' time.

Seriously though, I want to save myself the disappointment.

Allan, I love you so, so much. ♥
Ask me a question!
GummiBar
Artist
[Avatar]

Joined: 07/01/2010 17:56:04
Messages: 13596
Location: Watching tv
Offline

I am excited for what ourWorld happens to bring each year.
I hope they don't screw it up somehow this year.


happy new years eve.
-
Bvsed
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/11/2009 12:55:32
Messages: 652
Location: New York City
Offline

xDistoleyouxD wrote:TBH, I rather not get a box.
I'm a curious idiot who knows that she's super unlucky with mystery boxes but yet tries every freakin' time.

Seriously though, I want to save myself the disappointment.



SAME GIRL, SAAME.
I always get a Cirque Mystery Box with my dungeon key.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
5 times in a row.
And I think, maybe, just maybe. I might get a Starry Eye or Ring Master Shirt.
But no.
I get a Ring Master Jacket (400,000) and Joyful Clown Jumpsuit (700,000)
;cricri;

[WWW]
Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team