Rainbow Delight Mystery Box 2013 XML
Forum Index » Feedback
Microscope
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I think ourWorld needs the rainbow-themed mystery box. Above is the my concept of Rainbow Delight Mystery Box 2013. Although this mystery box is much different than Mr.mole's rainbow items, this mystery box making feel more rainbow style, which contains three primary outfits, the Rainbow Spirit, the summer styled rainbow swimsuit (Wonderful Colors), and Rainbow Twilight.

The items are:
- Rainbow Spirit Halo
- Rainbow Spirit Cape
- Rainbow Spirit Dress/Shirt
- Rainbow Spirit Thigh-Highs/Pants
- Rainbow Spirit Staff
- Rainbow Spirit Boots
- Rainbow Spirit Wings
- Rainbow Spirit Aura (really compared to Ice Spirit Aura)
- Wonderful Colors Swim Top (female only)
- Wonderful Colors Swim Bottom/Trunks
- Wonderful Colors Messenger Bag
- Rainbow Twilight Halo
- Rainbow Twilight Spiral Hair (hairstyle perfectly designed to use with Rainbow Hair Candy)
- Rainbow Twilight Horns
- Rainbow Twilight Eyepiece (like CFE)
- Rainbow Twilight Wings (big just like Crystal Flake Wings)
- Giant Paintbrush on your Hand (the paintbrush will have a rainbow pattern)
- Magical Rainbow on your Hand
- Rainbow Power Jetpack (just like steam powered jetpack)
- Rainbow Skin Candy (your skin turns into rainbow-skin)
- Rainbow Hair Candy (turns your hair into rainbow hair)
- Violet the Rainbow Unicorn

Both Rainbow Skin Candy and Rainbow Hair Candy are rare special candies since the Marketplace Candies section did not have any rare candies. Do you like my idea? Also, can you make some artworks about this since I don't know how to make original designs?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/17/2013 05:15:29

M$ Software Labels | OS Tester | Software Geek | Creative Agent! | Playtest: Microscope (also same name) | Coming Soon: The New Macintosh Emulation Station | 1000th Post | ourWorld Items Directory
---
THANKS TO: Lefthead | Lavender! | Trainer Julia! | anachromical! | A Whisper! | Ataraxia! | Selena (take 1) [extra] | Frida | Behatred | Effy Stonem | Wisteria | Misaki Usui | Selena (take 2)
[WWW]
Aeri
Artist
[Avatar]

We have a lot of rainbow items already, it's not really an original idea because everyone always wants rainbows. if you have all of the Mr. Mole's items, you can easily make a good rainbow outfit.
The box items you have listed are also a lot, the average box has 15-25 items and this probably has 30+

Quit. Don't contact me here. If I want to talk to you, you'll know how/where to find me.
Alec
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Nice idea but as Aeri noticed before,we have a lot of rainbow items already.I think we need a rainbow shirt and nothing else

Thank you Detest!
[Email] [WWW]
Cool Beans
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

We already have most of that stuff, but I think the box would still be pretty good.

[WWW]
Cataclysm
Visionary
[Avatar]

I like the idea of rainbow stuff, but maybe not centered around items we already have.

For example, instead of a rainbow hat, make a rainbow item based around an area of the
body where there aren't currently any rainbow themed items.
This way we have only 1 rainbow item per category.

This is the kinda stuff my girlfriend sends me. xD

My Ask.fm! 2013 Forum Awards!
[Email] [WWW]
Doe
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

too many items, we already have some of these items, and i don't think we need anymore rainbow items, there's already a full outfit you can get

bri0bri
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Location: I live in a igloo and I ride a polar bear named Joe

When I saw rainbow hair I thought of this

[WWW]
FL0P
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I like rainbows... We can never have to much rainbow stuff! ;)

Old Names: Ringmasters Fool and OwPro Alice

Thanks JayyVonMonroe

Love you Champion
Loser Like Me

[Avatar]

i love it

spoony

[Avatar]

what would they look like?

SarahBoo

[Avatar]

I think it's not a bad idea

Microscope
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

You're all right. Since there are some rainbow items in Mr.Mole's, this mystery box will contain only 20 items.

M$ Software Labels | OS Tester | Software Geek | Creative Agent! | Playtest: Microscope (also same name) | Coming Soon: The New Macintosh Emulation Station | 1000th Post | ourWorld Items Directory
---
THANKS TO: Lefthead | Lavender! | Trainer Julia! | anachromical! | A Whisper! | Ataraxia! | Selena (take 1) [extra] | Frida | Behatred | Effy Stonem | Wisteria | Misaki Usui | Selena (take 2)
[WWW]
Doctor Why
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Location: At Chandler Rigg's house making love with him *ACTUALLY ON THE COMPUTER EATING CHIPS*

Aeri wrote:We have a lot of rainbow items already, it's not really an original idea because everyone always wants rainbows. if you have all of the Mr. Mole's items, you can easily make a good rainbow outfit.
The box items you have listed are also a lot, the average box has 15-25 items and this probably has 30+

There's approximately 20

Great things made fah' mwa
Thanks!; Seductive Prince,
[WWW]
GummiBar
Artist
[Avatar]

No sorry

happy new years eve.
-
Doctor Why
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Location: At Chandler Rigg's house making love with him *ACTUALLY ON THE COMPUTER EATING CHIPS*

I would.like to see drawings of the clothes ... there are already rainbow clothes in MMMM. but I would like to see the ideas! We've never had a rainbow mystery box .. we should give this idea a chance! ! Look on the bright side! In ourWorld currently... there's only a stinky Beanie, scarf, high thighs, and gloves .. this box on the other hand, has WAY more than that ..
Aeri: If people already want rainbows ... this will boost ourWorld's gem economy and money.
Look at it this way:
Rainbow box > People want > They BUY gems for the box > They BUY the box with their 100 or so gems = GOOD GEM ECONOMY = MONEY.
Besides, just imagining what the items look like just makes me want to squeel like a girl meeting Justin Bieber! ! Good job! :thumbsup:

Great things made fah' mwa
Thanks!; Seductive Prince,
[WWW]
Forum Index » Feedback
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team