Email verification XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Author Message
Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Okay, so I was supposed to get an email and it said i'll receive it really soon, and I waited like 4 hours, never got it, before I got them right away.Im sure its all right.
I was trying to verify my noob account, and it had another email, so I changed it to my new email and I didn't get it.It was all correct, but why didn't I ever get the email?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/13/2012 16:59:53


Night saturn
Exterminator
[Avatar]

Joined: 03/25/2009 12:27:51
Messages: 2880
Location: Pride Rock
Offline

Check to see if you blocked ourWorld emails.
Check your spam inbox.
Resend the verification.


Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Night saturn wrote:Check to see if you blocked ourWorld emails.
Check your spam inbox.
Resend the verification.

how can i block them?o_o
i did D;
and i sent like 4 times

Seductive Prince
Forum Moderator
[Avatar]

Joined: 03/14/2009 12:53:25
Messages: 6132
Location: At home where else?
Offline

Did you say you changed it to a new email address? If so, you may need to check the old email address you had before with the account to verify
that it is you who is switching your account over to a new email address and then try resending it again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/14/2012 14:12:26


[WWW]
Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Seductive Prince wrote:Did you say you changed it to a new email address? If so, you may need to check the old email address you had before with the account to verify
that it is you who is switching your account over to a new email address and then try resending it again.
i did D;
I didn't get it o_o

Loki The Avenger
Banned
[Avatar]

Joined: 12/23/2009 12:36:38
Messages: 1180
Offline

Be Patience honey...everything will be al-right:

If I were you, I would use gMail or Ymail for ourWorld because they tend to send emails to them faster then any other emails. I would know because I have tried with 15 different emails.

P.S: Switch the computer or reboot the computer and any other browser beside Internet Explorer.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/14/2012 14:28:46



If you come across me, you are more likely to get hurt so stay away from me. Thank You.
Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Cloud Raider wrote:Be Patience honey...everything will be al-right:

If I were you, I would use gMail or Ymail for ourWorld because they tend to send emails to them faster then any other emails. I would know because I have tried with 15 different emails.
oki, thanks x'P
Omg, my friend wants to trade her classic pirate shirt black for my yellow gb set D;
I need to verify my email fast o_o

Loki The Avenger
Banned
[Avatar]

Joined: 12/23/2009 12:36:38
Messages: 1180
Offline

Well, tell your friend that while you are activating your email, they can go easily and watch `The Avengers`. Also, which country do yo live in? If you live far from ourWorld Server then surely it will take some time before the email gets to you. If you live far then it takes time before the email gets to you unless you have really really fast internet connection.


If you come across me, you are more likely to get hurt so stay away from me. Thank You.
Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Cloud Raider wrote:Well, tell your friend that while you are activating your email, they can go easily and watch `The Avengers`. Also, which country do yo live in? If you live far from ourWorld Server then surely it will take some time before the email gets to you. If you live far then it takes time before the email gets to you unless you have really really fast internet connection.
Im in the us-New york o.o

Loki The Avenger
Banned
[Avatar]

Joined: 12/23/2009 12:36:38
Messages: 1180
Offline

YOSHiiBoss wrote:
Cloud Raider wrote:Well, tell your friend that while you are activating your email, they can go easily and watch `The Avengers`. Also, which country do yo live in? If you live far from ourWorld Server then surely it will take some time before the email gets to you. If you live far then it takes time before the email gets to you unless you have really really fast internet connection.
Im in the us-New york o.o


And I am in Canada, Yet I get every mail from ourWorld under 2 minutes

-Hides the secret wire directly connected to ourWorld Server from my house to Flow-play which is underground.-


If you come across me, you are more likely to get hurt so stay away from me. Thank You.
Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Cloud Raider wrote:
YOSHiiBoss wrote:
Cloud Raider wrote:Well, tell your friend that while you are activating your email, they can go easily and watch `The Avengers`. Also, which country do yo live in? If you live far from ourWorld Server then surely it will take some time before the email gets to you. If you live far then it takes time before the email gets to you unless you have really really fast internet connection.
Im in the us-New york o.o


And I am in Canada, Yet I get every mail from ourWorld under 2 minutes

-Hides the secret wire directly connected to ourWorld Server from my house to Flow-play which is underground.-
aww D;
before i got them right away actually, but something is wrong right now D;

Wonder Bread
ourWorld Pro
[Avatar]

Joined: 10/07/2010 18:18:50
Messages: 941
Location: ~Utah~
Offline

Try resending it to that same account. I have problems sending emails to my accounts sometimes. Not sure if that'll help you or not

Thanks Seductive Prince!
Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Sara loves James wrote:Try resending it to that same account. I have problems sending emails to my accounts sometimes. Not sure if that'll help you or not
i did, like 4 times D;

Ella873

[Avatar]

Joined: 06/14/2012 00:56:14
Messages: 49
Location: Arizona ;D
Offline

YOSHiiBoss wrote:
Sara loves James wrote:Try resending it to that same account. I have problems sending emails to my accounts sometimes. Not sure if that'll help you or not
i did, like 4 times D;


Did you resend To both? Because it could go to either. also. it couldve ended up in your spam or junk folder

Ashek
Fashionista
[Avatar]

Joined: 06/07/2008 06:17:49
Messages: 11132
Offline

Ella873 wrote:
YOSHiiBoss wrote:
Sara loves James wrote:Try resending it to that same account. I have problems sending emails to my accounts sometimes. Not sure if that'll help you or not
i did, like 4 times D;


Did you resend To both? Because it could go to either. also. it couldve ended up in your spam or junk folder
does anyone believe me?
I did.o_o

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team